“Long live the resistance of Libyan people!” says Uruk Net on Facebook while posting the link from Uruknet.info below,
My response: Yea, we gotta fight off them hopped-up on hallucinogens, al Qaeda backed, terrorist-inspired, fluoride-saturated, airline food liking, postal service appreciating, hippie long-hair, freedom-wanting, democracy loving…er, imperialistic..protesters, students, scholars, and the Western dogs who would dare to want to save their sorry lives… er, uh… (Rosanne Rosanadanna style:) “nevermind.”
Also: wtf?! About Libya; Michael Moore & Dennis Kucinich on same side as Boehner, Putin, totalitarian China, Limbaugh, majority of Republicans? I don’t care what Boehner, Limbaugh, Cantor say… I’m getting on the other side of it from them as my FIRST instinct!Amplify’d from uruknet.info
Libyans form human shield at Gaddafi’s compound [ 76001 ] –
By Michael Georgy
March 19, 2011 TRIPOLI, March 19 (Reuters) – Thousands of Libyans packed into Muammar Gaddafi’s heavily fortified Tripoli compound on Saturday to form a human shield against possible air strikes by allied forces.
Fireworks erupted into the night sky and people fired defiant shots into the air at the compound after allied warplanes went into action in eastern Libya to stop the Libyan leader’s forces attacking the rebel-held city of Benghazi.
Libyans from all walks of life streamed into the Bab Al-Aziziyah compound, shouting slogans and holding portraits of Gaddafi. Loudspeakers boomed songs praising the leader.
“My mother and father told me that they (Western warplanes) would attack the compound so I came here to protect our leader,” said one 10-year-old boy, Mahmoud.
About 1,000 kilometres (600 miles) to the east, French fighter jets were destroying tanks and armoured vehicles to halt Gaddafi’s advance on rebel forces around their stronghold of Benghazi.
The huge Tripoli complex, which includes military barracks, was the target of a 1986 U.S. bombing of Libya. Then U.S. President Ronald Reagan said it was in retaliation for what he called Libyan complicity in the bombing of a Berlin night club.
The government took foreign reporters to the normally closed site on a rare visit to showcase people’s support for Gaddafi.
Inside the compound’s high olive-green walls, people danced to a song setting an oft-repeated phrase from a recent Gaddafi speeches — “house by house, alley by alley” — to a melody.
Nearby, a man watched the crowd from the back of a pick-up truck equipped with an anti-aircraft gun.
An image of a hand crushing an F-16 fighter was superimposed on the window of a house gutted in the 1986 attack. Men with AK-47 rifles stood nearby. Soldiers looked on from watch towers.
Gaddafi’s daughter Aisha paid an unexpected visit and stood on a vehicle as flag-waving supporters cheered her.
The gates of the compound, the heart of Gaddafi’s powerful security apparatus which is usually off-limits to the general public, were wide open, and people continued to stream into it throughout the evening.
“We are here. We are ready to die for our leader,” said Om Abdel Qadir, an Arabic language teacher. She said her six sons had all volunteered to fight for Gaddafi.
“Even if we do not have weapons, people will do everything they can to fight. You will see people on every street, pouring hot oil on the enemy.” Mahmoud el-Mansouri, a farmer, said people were angry.
“There are 5,000 tribesmen who are preparing to come here to fight with our leader. They had better not try to attack our country,” he said.
“We will open up Libya’s deserts and allow Africans to flood to Europe to blow themselves up as suicide bombers. … We are ready to attack embassies abroad.” Mustafa Abdelgadir, a 27-year-old man, added: “Everyone has weapons training and we are all prepared to fight.” (Writing by Maria Golovnina; Editing by Louise Ireland and Paul Taylor)
Apocalypse – No! Book Chapters
- Culture War, Class War – Book 1
- Apocalypse Emergency – Book 3
- Apocalypse No – Book 4
- Ch 1 Strange Days
- Ch 2 “Ain’t Born Typical”
- Ch 3 Perinatal Media
- Ch 4 – 21st Century, Its Discontents
- Ch 5 Birth Wars, World Woes
- Ch 6 Healing Crisis
- Ch 12 Through Gaia’s Eyes
- Ch 8 Derailing War, Violence
- Ch 9 Regressions in the Service of Society
- Ch 10 Cultural Rebirthing, Where Lies Hope
- Ch 11 Control vs. Surrender
- Ch 12 Atman Projects vs. Surrender Solutions
- Ch 13 Peaceful Warriors, Silly Heroes
- Ch 14 To Move the World
- Afterword: Shamans … Scapegoats
- Wounded Deer and Centaurs – Book 5
- Prologue: For Earth’s Sake, Get Real
- Chapter One: We Are a Fever
- Chapter Two: Ain’t Born Typical
- Chapter Three: Projecting the Perinatal Zeitgeist
- Chapter Four: 21st Century and Its Discontents
- Chapter Five: Prenatal Imprints of Our Unnatural Self
- Chapter Six: Prenatal Oxygen Hunger and Fire
- Chapter Seven: Civilization and Apocalypse
- Chapter Eight: Return of the Centaur
- Chapter Nine: Prenatal Hunger Games
- Chapter Ten: “Bad Blood”
- Chapter Eleven: Prenatal Irritation-Revulsion
- Chapter Twelve: Toxic Womb ~ Toxic World
- Chapter Thirteen: Perinatal Printouts of Generations
- Chapter Fourteen: Birth Wars ~ World Woes
- Chapter Fifteen: The Unsung Consciousness Revolution
- Chapter Sixteen: Eden Arise, Call to Centaurs
- The Great Reveal – Book 6
- Experience Is Divinity – Book 7
- Falls from Grace – Book 8
- Culture War, Class War Blog
- *Apocalypse NO: Apocalypse or Earth Rebirth & the Emerging Perinatal Unconscious* (2013) by Michael Adzema. (complete book, with my compliments)
- belief/religion/ritual *keep real* feeling *from happening*. They also keep truth from happening. They keep spontaneity and authenticity from happening. Therefore, when religion breaks down, all truth is liable to break loose.
- “your position on the abortion issue is the closest thing to a military uniform indicating on which side of the culture war you have enlisted” and what generation you are most likely from: Sixties & Millennial Generations Versus Gen X, and WWII and Fifties Gens
- the opposite of insanity is not normality … at all! The only sane response in an apocalypse emergency — a situation analogous to one’s house on fire — is activism!”
- We learned, early in our lives, the world could not be relied on. We began an ever-increasing mistrust of it, which manifested, critically, in our relation to Nature. Control came in to fill the gap of mistrust that lay between need and satisfaction.
- the Universe has already experienced such apocalypse, now just a red planet…. It was much more fun, filled with life, creative divine noises, and manic whacky Chaplinesque movements, sounds, color, laughter… Instead,why not a hero’s tale, billions of heroes…
- Republicans’ intention is to cobble the ordinary person’s power to get out from under the inexorable increase in their clearly felt suffering as the years go by. For this suffering and the helplessness about it is crucial to the directors’ success.
- And so it began, with the blissful knowledge of Unity with All That Is turning psychotically into “I AM the Unity, I am all that is.” So it went. I don’t know why. But then there is that thing about it all being about greater wisdom…
- People *Are* Dying from Oxygen Deprivation … even the minute changes in our global atmosphere on the whole are having pervasive and dire consequences…
- this idea of getting more power at the cost of others’ suffering — whether a “beast,” an enemy, a slave, a prisoner of war … or one’s own son — is rooted deeply in our cultural practices from the times of early civilization.
- RT @sillymickel: WDC 2/102 denying prenate experience we forgo having] folks having a better prenatal experience & life. & we cannot benefi…@sillymickel 6 minutes ago
- quite welcome, Angie twitter.com/amic6400/statu…@sillymickel 1 hour ago
- RT @amic6400: @sillymickel Looking forward to reading it and thank you. #Resistance@sillymickel 1 hour ago
- RT @sillymickel: More than that, this awakening provides a way of transformation. For in the heart of this darkness lies the most incredibl…@sillymickel 1 hour ago
- “Loved it...waiting for more…. Michael Adzema understands our problems & I'm hoping people are listening.” Free, r… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…@sillymickel 1 hour ago
- RT @sillymickel: “I Went from Birth to an Intrauterine State to Conception to Floating in the Icy Vastness of Space”: Levels of Pain,Levels…@sillymickel 2 hours ago
- RT @sillymickel: WDC 2/101 Still, this easy getting off from any blame has a cost. For we do not, in so doing, realize that there are thing…@sillymickel 2 hours ago
- what a wonderful story, Deb. I feel like I was right there with you. Maybe because i know those feelings-experience… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…@sillymickel 2 hours ago
- RT @MaguFlower: Mickel You are a messenger and somewhat profit. I follow you because I know you have purpose and peace as a Hope. When I ge…@sillymickel 2 hours ago
- thank you so much, ann twitter.com/mayolynette/st…@sillymickel 2 hours ago
- RT @mayolynette: @sillymickel My cat was my buddy tonight, l was feeling about, she will still be around when l go, our cats live to be 20.…@sillymickel 2 hours ago
- RT @sillymickel: *Going Forward, Explore Our Hells & Heavens*…Let us now go deeper. Let us make the connections. Let us explore the way w…@sillymickel 2 hours ago
- “I have found this book to be the beginning of healing & positive change for myself & hopefully for you as well. Th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…@sillymickel 3 hours ago
- RT @sillymickel: With the world coming to an end I'm happy I was privileged to see my wife die It seemed so easy & natural, I lost my fe…@sillymickel 4 hours ago
- RT @sillymickel: We see primal forces arising & exposed. Finally, we can direct our attention to the roots of our drive to apocalypse & rev…@sillymickel 4 hours ago
- RT @sillymickel: WDC 1/63 We are committing *humanicide*. We see in this book also how these earliest & most common of all wounds have led…@sillymickel 4 hours ago
- WDC 3/9 I have been involved in deep feeling therapy, specifically primal therapy, & have been facilitating folks i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…@sillymickel 5 hours ago
- RT @sillymickel: *OR, Have You Heard the New Version of the 12 Days of Christmas? It Ends With “7 Billion Nero’s Fiddling.” But No One Li…@sillymickel 5 hours ago
- good stuff, Karan good good stuff thanks for the comment. twitter.com/moveover4me2/s…@sillymickel 5 hours ago
- thank you for your beautiful experience-wise words, resistingDeb I can relate a bunch to them. every one of them twitter.com/debgfreednurse…@sillymickel 5 hours ago
- 80,735 hits