“Long live the resistance of Libyan people!” says Uruk Net on Facebook while posting the link from Uruknet.info below,
My response: Yea, we gotta fight off them hopped-up on hallucinogens, al Qaeda backed, terrorist-inspired, fluoride-saturated, airline food liking, postal service appreciating, hippie long-hair, freedom-wanting, democracy loving…er, imperialistic..protesters, students, scholars, and the Western dogs who would dare to want to save their sorry lives… er, uh… (Rosanne Rosanadanna style:) “nevermind.”
Also: wtf?! About Libya; Michael Moore & Dennis Kucinich on same side as Boehner, Putin, totalitarian China, Limbaugh, majority of Republicans? I don’t care what Boehner, Limbaugh, Cantor say… I’m getting on the other side of it from them as my FIRST instinct!Amplify’d from uruknet.info
Libyans form human shield at Gaddafi’s compound [ 76001 ] –
By Michael Georgy
March 19, 2011 TRIPOLI, March 19 (Reuters) – Thousands of Libyans packed into Muammar Gaddafi’s heavily fortified Tripoli compound on Saturday to form a human shield against possible air strikes by allied forces.
Fireworks erupted into the night sky and people fired defiant shots into the air at the compound after allied warplanes went into action in eastern Libya to stop the Libyan leader’s forces attacking the rebel-held city of Benghazi.
Libyans from all walks of life streamed into the Bab Al-Aziziyah compound, shouting slogans and holding portraits of Gaddafi. Loudspeakers boomed songs praising the leader.
“My mother and father told me that they (Western warplanes) would attack the compound so I came here to protect our leader,” said one 10-year-old boy, Mahmoud.
About 1,000 kilometres (600 miles) to the east, French fighter jets were destroying tanks and armoured vehicles to halt Gaddafi’s advance on rebel forces around their stronghold of Benghazi.
The huge Tripoli complex, which includes military barracks, was the target of a 1986 U.S. bombing of Libya. Then U.S. President Ronald Reagan said it was in retaliation for what he called Libyan complicity in the bombing of a Berlin night club.
The government took foreign reporters to the normally closed site on a rare visit to showcase people’s support for Gaddafi.
Inside the compound’s high olive-green walls, people danced to a song setting an oft-repeated phrase from a recent Gaddafi speeches — “house by house, alley by alley” — to a melody.
Nearby, a man watched the crowd from the back of a pick-up truck equipped with an anti-aircraft gun.
An image of a hand crushing an F-16 fighter was superimposed on the window of a house gutted in the 1986 attack. Men with AK-47 rifles stood nearby. Soldiers looked on from watch towers.
Gaddafi’s daughter Aisha paid an unexpected visit and stood on a vehicle as flag-waving supporters cheered her.
The gates of the compound, the heart of Gaddafi’s powerful security apparatus which is usually off-limits to the general public, were wide open, and people continued to stream into it throughout the evening.
“We are here. We are ready to die for our leader,” said Om Abdel Qadir, an Arabic language teacher. She said her six sons had all volunteered to fight for Gaddafi.
“Even if we do not have weapons, people will do everything they can to fight. You will see people on every street, pouring hot oil on the enemy.” Mahmoud el-Mansouri, a farmer, said people were angry.
“There are 5,000 tribesmen who are preparing to come here to fight with our leader. They had better not try to attack our country,” he said.
“We will open up Libya’s deserts and allow Africans to flood to Europe to blow themselves up as suicide bombers. … We are ready to attack embassies abroad.” Mustafa Abdelgadir, a 27-year-old man, added: “Everyone has weapons training and we are all prepared to fight.” (Writing by Maria Golovnina; Editing by Louise Ireland and Paul Taylor)
Apocalypse – No! Book Chapters
- Culture War, Class War – Book 1
- Apocalypse Emergency – Book 3
- Apocalypse No – Book 4
- Ch 1 Strange Days
- Ch 2 “Ain’t Born Typical”
- Ch 3 Perinatal Media
- Ch 4 – 21st Century, Its Discontents
- Ch 5 Birth Wars, World Woes
- Ch 6 Healing Crisis
- Ch 12 Through Gaia’s Eyes
- Ch 8 Derailing War, Violence
- Ch 9 Regressions in the Service of Society
- Ch 10 Cultural Rebirthing, Where Lies Hope
- Ch 11 Control vs. Surrender
- Ch 12 Atman Projects vs. Surrender Solutions
- Ch 13 Peaceful Warriors, Silly Heroes
- Ch 14 To Move the World
- Afterword: Shamans … Scapegoats
- Wounded Deer and Centaurs – Book 5
- Prologue: For Earth’s Sake, Get Real
- Chapter One: We Are a Fever
- Chapter Two: Ain’t Born Typical
- Chapter Three: Projecting the Perinatal Zeitgeist
- Chapter Four: 21st Century and Its Discontents
- Chapter Five: Prenatal Imprints of Our Unnatural Self
- Chapter Six: Prenatal Oxygen Hunger and Fire
- Chapter Seven: Civilization and Apocalypse
- Chapter Eight: Return of the Centaur
- Chapter Nine: Prenatal Hunger Games
- Chapter Ten: “Bad Blood”
- Chapter Eleven: Prenatal Irritation-Revulsion
- Chapter Twelve: Toxic Womb ~ Toxic World
- Chapter Thirteen: Perinatal Printouts of Generations
- Chapter Fourteen: Birth Wars ~ World Woes
- Chapter Fifteen: The Unsung Consciousness Revolution
- Chapter Sixteen: Eden Arise, Call to Centaurs
- The Great Reveal – Book 6
- Experience Is Divinity – Book 7
- Falls from Grace – Book 8
- Culture War, Class War Blog
- Just Released, March 2020. *Who to Be: Identity, Authenticity, and Crisis* (2020) by Michael Adzema
- *Humanicide & Omni-Extinction…& a Sane Response, What I Found Out: Our situation is dire; we are insane; it will be difficult; just *how* crazy is insanity?*
- *Apocalypse NO: Apocalypse or Earth Rebirth & the Emerging Perinatal Unconscious* (2013) by Michael Adzema. Complete book. Free. Downloadable.
- belief/religion/ritual *keep real* feeling *from happening*. They also keep truth from happening. They keep spontaneity and authenticity from happening. Therefore, when religion breaks down, all truth is liable to break loose.
- “your position on the abortion issue is the closest thing to a military uniform indicating on which side of the culture war you have enlisted” and what generation you are most likely from: Sixties & Millennial Generations Versus Gen X, and WWII and Fifties Gens
- the opposite of insanity is not normality … at all! The only sane response in an apocalypse emergency — a situation analogous to one’s house on fire — is activism!”
- We learned, early in our lives, the world could not be relied on. We began an ever-increasing mistrust of it, which manifested, critically, in our relation to Nature. Control came in to fill the gap of mistrust that lay between need and satisfaction.
- the Universe has already experienced such apocalypse, now just a red planet…. It was much more fun, filled with life, creative divine noises, and manic whacky Chaplinesque movements, sounds, color, laughter… Instead,why not a hero’s tale, billions of heroes…
- Republicans’ intention is to cobble the ordinary person’s power to get out from under the inexorable increase in their clearly felt suffering as the years go by. For this suffering and the helplessness about it is crucial to the directors’ success.
- And so it began, with the blissful knowledge of Unity with All That Is turning psychotically into “I AM the Unity, I am all that is.” So it went. I don’t know why. But then there is that thing about it all being about greater wisdom…
- RT @sillymickel: pCH 130 Our fall from grace has made us varied, confused, & trying to figure it out, as well as humanicidal. Yet we were…@sillymickel 0 minutes ago
- Veil Three of *Dance of the Seven Veils I* reveals the parental direction, for their ends, not the child’s, in infa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…@sillymickel 0 minutes ago
- RT @sillymickel: WDC 11/40 For the psyche’s main goal is to grow & heal itself. We see this intention of consciousness manifest in observi…@sillymickel 9 minutes ago
- RT @sillymickel: AN 13/60 *The Universality of Divinity Remembered*…The perennial understanding of the universality of divinity, both withi…@sillymickel 13 minutes ago
- WDC 25/69 Since no vote in Springfield, bond default was the only legal course. Once Springfield defaulted, many ot… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…@sillymickel 14 minutes ago
- RT @Wangenstein: @flowerednews @RamonaMassachi @sillymickel @SpeakerPelosi @ShahidForChange Pelosi's opponent in November, @ShahidForChange…@sillymickel 15 minutes ago
- RT @VictoriaLBruce: Lol Dumbass republicans tweeting #PelosiMustGo don’t know she’s the R in the race@sillymickel 19 minutes ago
- RT @joshuaialvarez: Hey @sunrisemvmt, remember last year when Pelosi called the Green New Deal the “green dream or whatever”? Remember th…@sillymickel 19 minutes ago
- RT @aturtlenamedbo1: @cmclymer Doing what needs to be done = giving trump increased surveillance powers with the patriot act, giving trump…@sillymickel 20 minutes ago
- RT @PatTheBerner: @eugenegu No, we're trying to remove the biggest impediment to progress. Pelosi fights progressives more than she fights…@sillymickel 21 minutes ago
- RT @dev_decker: This was enough for me! Pelosi openly admitting she knew there no WMDs in Iraq. She knew the Bush administration presented…@sillymickel 22 minutes ago
- SLS 3/128 particles & waves only exist in relation to an observer. In this regard, as Armand Labbe put it, “Ultima… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…@sillymickel 22 minutes ago
- RT @yuyanami01HQ: The bailouts that Nancy Pelosi has pushed for need no introduction. We all know she bailed out the corporations & the lob…@sillymickel 23 minutes ago
- RT @johnetec: I think #PelosiMustGo because she's had 33 years show us she thinks #BlackLivesMatter. It's time for @ShahidForChange https:…@sillymickel 26 minutes ago
- RT @ProudSocialist: This is a really bad take. @SpeakerPelosi is not “one of our own.” She has spent her career selling out the Democratic…@sillymickel 26 minutes ago
- Pay-go Pelosi rams austerity provision into House rules package over objections of progressives interc.pt/2RpEOX8 by @ddayen@sillymickel 27 minutes ago
- RT @JENFL23: #PelosiMustGo bc we can’t wait any longer for “big, structural change.” It needs to happen yesterday. Proud to support @Sha…@sillymickel 28 minutes ago
- RT @TheMarieFonseca: #PelosiMustGo everyone needs to listen to @CornelWest and please support @ShahidForChange https://t.co/5uO2GaiCn4@sillymickel 29 minutes ago
- RT @RamonaMassachi: There are a million and one reason why I absolutely despise @SpeakerPelosi. The number one reason is #PAYGO. This evil…@sillymickel 30 minutes ago
- RT @Salem4Congress: Nancy Pelosi first ran for congress in 1987 against Harry Britt, an openly gay socialist & activist during the civil ri…@sillymickel 31 minutes ago
- 82,451 hits