“Long live the resistance of Libyan people!” says Uruk Net on Facebook while posting the link from Uruknet.info below,
My response: Yea, we gotta fight off them hopped-up on hallucinogens, al Qaeda backed, terrorist-inspired, fluoride-saturated, airline food liking, postal service appreciating, hippie long-hair, freedom-wanting, democracy loving…er, imperialistic..protesters, students, scholars, and the Western dogs who would dare to want to save their sorry lives… er, uh… (Rosanne Rosanadanna style:) “nevermind.”
Also: wtf?! About Libya; Michael Moore & Dennis Kucinich on same side as Boehner, Putin, totalitarian China, Limbaugh, majority of Republicans? I don’t care what Boehner, Limbaugh, Cantor say… I’m getting on the other side of it from them as my FIRST instinct!Amplify’d from uruknet.info
Libyans form human shield at Gaddafi’s compound [ 76001 ] –
By Michael Georgy
March 19, 2011 TRIPOLI, March 19 (Reuters) – Thousands of Libyans packed into Muammar Gaddafi’s heavily fortified Tripoli compound on Saturday to form a human shield against possible air strikes by allied forces.
Fireworks erupted into the night sky and people fired defiant shots into the air at the compound after allied warplanes went into action in eastern Libya to stop the Libyan leader’s forces attacking the rebel-held city of Benghazi.
Libyans from all walks of life streamed into the Bab Al-Aziziyah compound, shouting slogans and holding portraits of Gaddafi. Loudspeakers boomed songs praising the leader.
“My mother and father told me that they (Western warplanes) would attack the compound so I came here to protect our leader,” said one 10-year-old boy, Mahmoud.
About 1,000 kilometres (600 miles) to the east, French fighter jets were destroying tanks and armoured vehicles to halt Gaddafi’s advance on rebel forces around their stronghold of Benghazi.
The huge Tripoli complex, which includes military barracks, was the target of a 1986 U.S. bombing of Libya. Then U.S. President Ronald Reagan said it was in retaliation for what he called Libyan complicity in the bombing of a Berlin night club.
The government took foreign reporters to the normally closed site on a rare visit to showcase people’s support for Gaddafi.
Inside the compound’s high olive-green walls, people danced to a song setting an oft-repeated phrase from a recent Gaddafi speeches — “house by house, alley by alley” — to a melody.
Nearby, a man watched the crowd from the back of a pick-up truck equipped with an anti-aircraft gun.
An image of a hand crushing an F-16 fighter was superimposed on the window of a house gutted in the 1986 attack. Men with AK-47 rifles stood nearby. Soldiers looked on from watch towers.
Gaddafi’s daughter Aisha paid an unexpected visit and stood on a vehicle as flag-waving supporters cheered her.
The gates of the compound, the heart of Gaddafi’s powerful security apparatus which is usually off-limits to the general public, were wide open, and people continued to stream into it throughout the evening.
“We are here. We are ready to die for our leader,” said Om Abdel Qadir, an Arabic language teacher. She said her six sons had all volunteered to fight for Gaddafi.
“Even if we do not have weapons, people will do everything they can to fight. You will see people on every street, pouring hot oil on the enemy.” Mahmoud el-Mansouri, a farmer, said people were angry.
“There are 5,000 tribesmen who are preparing to come here to fight with our leader. They had better not try to attack our country,” he said.
“We will open up Libya’s deserts and allow Africans to flood to Europe to blow themselves up as suicide bombers. … We are ready to attack embassies abroad.” Mustafa Abdelgadir, a 27-year-old man, added: “Everyone has weapons training and we are all prepared to fight.” (Writing by Maria Golovnina; Editing by Louise Ireland and Paul Taylor)
Apocalypse – No! Book Chapters
- Culture War, Class War – Book 1
- Apocalypse Emergency – Book 3
- Apocalypse No – Book 4
- Ch 1 Strange Days
- Ch 2 “Ain’t Born Typical”
- Ch 3 Perinatal Media
- Ch 4 – 21st Century, Its Discontents
- Ch 5 Birth Wars, World Woes
- Ch 6 Healing Crisis
- Ch 12 Through Gaia’s Eyes
- Ch 8 Derailing War, Violence
- Ch 9 Regressions in the Service of Society
- Ch 10 Cultural Rebirthing, Where Lies Hope
- Ch 11 Control vs. Surrender
- Ch 12 Atman Projects vs. Surrender Solutions
- Ch 13 Peaceful Warriors, Silly Heroes
- Ch 14 To Move the World
- Afterword: Shamans … Scapegoats
- Wounded Deer and Centaurs – Book 5
- Prologue: For Earth’s Sake, Get Real
- Chapter One: We Are a Fever
- Chapter Two: Ain’t Born Typical
- Chapter Three: Projecting the Perinatal Zeitgeist
- Chapter Four: 21st Century and Its Discontents
- Chapter Five: Prenatal Imprints of Our Unnatural Self
- Chapter Six: Prenatal Oxygen Hunger and Fire
- Chapter Seven: Civilization and Apocalypse
- Chapter Eight: Return of the Centaur
- Chapter Nine: Prenatal Hunger Games
- Chapter Ten: “Bad Blood”
- Chapter Eleven: Prenatal Irritation-Revulsion
- Chapter Twelve: Toxic Womb ~ Toxic World
- Chapter Thirteen: Perinatal Printouts of Generations
- Chapter Fourteen: Birth Wars ~ World Woes
- Chapter Fifteen: The Unsung Consciousness Revolution
- Chapter Sixteen: Eden Arise, Call to Centaurs
- The Great Reveal – Book 6
- Experience Is Divinity – Book 7
- Falls from Grace – Book 8
- Culture War, Class War Blog
- APOCALYPSE EMERGENCY: LOVE’S WAKE-UP CALL. by Michael Adzema. Complete book. Free. Downloadable.
- PRENATAL EARTH: Our “Prenatal” Air; Life in Gaia’s Womb; Gaia’s Weeping, Toxic Womb ~ Toxic Earth. Which is chapters 19 through 21 of *Psychology of Apocalypse
- The Descents of Man: Descents to “Civilization” — Control … Human Devolution in Light of the Trauma of Birth; Our Separation from Nature Began When We Stood Up
- On Sanity, Insanity, and Ecopsychology… “The only sane response to an emergency is activism … and the sanest response is heroism.”
- There are lives “when the grand vision is wanted, even if it is more painful”: What does that say about us who have reincarnated on this brink of human extinction?
- Extinction Radio (Activate Media, formerly Occupy Boston Radio) interview of Michael Adzema on extinction, activism, and the cosmic significance of our lives in these times
- “The 1% were one election away, in 2012, from installing a charter member as leader of the Western world: We start by looking at beginnings of this culture war, class war
- “We are fields overlapping, intermixing, potentially expanding, in an instant, to include all of Reality … and to have the experience of ‘God'”: The Nature of Us and God
- Sure It’s Hard and an Insane Society: But the path to bliss leads through despair; egos must be “destroyed” before new worlds can be born
- what defines us as being human. how we became separate from all other Earth Citizens…. in the Eighth Prasad from the Planetmates
- Infancy and Childhood, the Split ... the Primal Scene; which is VEIL THREE from *Dance of the Seven Veils I: Prima… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…@sillymickel 14 minutes ago
- RT @sillymickel: we have had many lives & been both king & pauper, thief & priest, rapist & abuse victim, sinner & do-gooder, Hitler & Mart…@sillymickel 34 minutes ago
- RT @Acapecodder: You are invited to my #FBR party. Please👇 1. Like 2. Retweet 3. Follow 4. Comment? 5. I will follow back all And please,…@sillymickel 35 minutes ago
- RT @sillymickel: Whereas this is quite different from primal cultures where each one’s gain is everyone’s gain; & each one’s needs desires…@sillymickel 36 minutes ago
- RT @herbertcrook: I'M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE! #FBR party. Let's build our army! #Resistance #FBRParty #Blu…@sillymickel 36 minutes ago
- RT @sillymickel: In any case, brilliance & extraordinariness, with civilization, are hated for even existing. Exceptionalism among the mass…@sillymickel 38 minutes ago
- RT @VoteBlueInNov: Blue woman living in a red state needs some like minded friends. #Throwing my very first #FBR party.…@sillymickel 38 minutes ago
- RT @ClaireParins: Welcome to my #FBR Party! Let's fight the right together! I need more followeers so I can follow more! I am in Twitter li…@sillymickel 40 minutes ago
- RT @sillymickel: So the murder of Self, of body, of individuality — acted out in patriarchal cultures since the dawn of civilization & with…@sillymickel 41 minutes ago
- RT @ddssm1: Resistance party! I'm from Florida, so let's make a BLUEWAVE!! #strongertogether #FBRparty Please: 1 Like 2 Retweet 3 Fol…@sillymickel 41 minutes ago
- Water, for another thing tells us about how to live life through the process of time. The water encounters obstacle… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…@sillymickel 41 minutes ago
- Prenatal Suffocation Become Greed and Class War, PME 2: Prenatal Matrix of Human Evil 2 … Gasping, Suffocation, Dr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…@sillymickel 41 minutes ago
- RT @sillymickel: Yet each of us is also a Hitler. That is why we need to forgive, even love, everything & everyone. For we are them & we ha…@sillymickel 44 minutes ago
- RT @BourbonAndYou: Ain’t no party like an #FBRParty cause an FBR party don’t stop. Please: 1 Like 2 Retweet 3 Follow Me (I follow bac…@sillymickel 44 minutes ago
- RT @sillymickel: From the 70s on, in America, “This would remove the educated class as a barrier to any kind of totalitarian efforts.” So l…@sillymickel 44 minutes ago
- RT @HollisGlaser: I’m just trying to get through a day without seeing a headline that makes me want to have a stroke. Time to join the #FBR…@sillymickel 45 minutes ago
- 77,175 hits