“Long live the resistance of Libyan people!” says Uruk Net on Facebook while posting the link from Uruknet.info below,
My response: Yea, we gotta fight off them hopped-up on hallucinogens, al Qaeda backed, terrorist-inspired, fluoride-saturated, airline food liking, postal service appreciating, hippie long-hair, freedom-wanting, democracy loving…er, imperialistic..protesters, students, scholars, and the Western dogs who would dare to want to save their sorry lives… er, uh… (Rosanne Rosanadanna style:) “nevermind.”
Also: wtf?! About Libya; Michael Moore & Dennis Kucinich on same side as Boehner, Putin, totalitarian China, Limbaugh, majority of Republicans? I don’t care what Boehner, Limbaugh, Cantor say… I’m getting on the other side of it from them as my FIRST instinct!Amplify’d from uruknet.info
Libyans form human shield at Gaddafi’s compound [ 76001 ] –
By Michael Georgy
March 19, 2011 TRIPOLI, March 19 (Reuters) – Thousands of Libyans packed into Muammar Gaddafi’s heavily fortified Tripoli compound on Saturday to form a human shield against possible air strikes by allied forces.
Fireworks erupted into the night sky and people fired defiant shots into the air at the compound after allied warplanes went into action in eastern Libya to stop the Libyan leader’s forces attacking the rebel-held city of Benghazi.
Libyans from all walks of life streamed into the Bab Al-Aziziyah compound, shouting slogans and holding portraits of Gaddafi. Loudspeakers boomed songs praising the leader.
“My mother and father told me that they (Western warplanes) would attack the compound so I came here to protect our leader,” said one 10-year-old boy, Mahmoud.
About 1,000 kilometres (600 miles) to the east, French fighter jets were destroying tanks and armoured vehicles to halt Gaddafi’s advance on rebel forces around their stronghold of Benghazi.
The huge Tripoli complex, which includes military barracks, was the target of a 1986 U.S. bombing of Libya. Then U.S. President Ronald Reagan said it was in retaliation for what he called Libyan complicity in the bombing of a Berlin night club.
The government took foreign reporters to the normally closed site on a rare visit to showcase people’s support for Gaddafi.
Inside the compound’s high olive-green walls, people danced to a song setting an oft-repeated phrase from a recent Gaddafi speeches — “house by house, alley by alley” — to a melody.
Nearby, a man watched the crowd from the back of a pick-up truck equipped with an anti-aircraft gun.
An image of a hand crushing an F-16 fighter was superimposed on the window of a house gutted in the 1986 attack. Men with AK-47 rifles stood nearby. Soldiers looked on from watch towers.
Gaddafi’s daughter Aisha paid an unexpected visit and stood on a vehicle as flag-waving supporters cheered her.
The gates of the compound, the heart of Gaddafi’s powerful security apparatus which is usually off-limits to the general public, were wide open, and people continued to stream into it throughout the evening.
“We are here. We are ready to die for our leader,” said Om Abdel Qadir, an Arabic language teacher. She said her six sons had all volunteered to fight for Gaddafi.
“Even if we do not have weapons, people will do everything they can to fight. You will see people on every street, pouring hot oil on the enemy.” Mahmoud el-Mansouri, a farmer, said people were angry.
“There are 5,000 tribesmen who are preparing to come here to fight with our leader. They had better not try to attack our country,” he said.
“We will open up Libya’s deserts and allow Africans to flood to Europe to blow themselves up as suicide bombers. … We are ready to attack embassies abroad.” Mustafa Abdelgadir, a 27-year-old man, added: “Everyone has weapons training and we are all prepared to fight.” (Writing by Maria Golovnina; Editing by Louise Ireland and Paul Taylor)
Apocalypse – No! Book Chapters
- Culture War, Class War – Book 1
- Apocalypse Emergency – Book 3
- Apocalypse No – Book 4
- Ch 1 Strange Days
- Ch 2 “Ain’t Born Typical”
- Ch 3 Perinatal Media
- Ch 4 – 21st Century, Its Discontents
- Ch 5 Birth Wars, World Woes
- Ch 6 Healing Crisis
- Ch 12 Through Gaia’s Eyes
- Ch 8 Derailing War, Violence
- Ch 9 Regressions in the Service of Society
- Ch 10 Cultural Rebirthing, Where Lies Hope
- Ch 11 Control vs. Surrender
- Ch 12 Atman Projects vs. Surrender Solutions
- Ch 13 Peaceful Warriors, Silly Heroes
- Ch 14 To Move the World
- Afterword: Shamans … Scapegoats
- Wounded Deer and Centaurs – Book 5
- Prologue: For Earth’s Sake, Get Real
- Chapter One: We Are a Fever
- Chapter Two: Ain’t Born Typical
- Chapter Three: Projecting the Perinatal Zeitgeist
- Chapter Four: 21st Century and Its Discontents
- Chapter Five: Prenatal Imprints of Our Unnatural Self
- Chapter Six: Prenatal Oxygen Hunger and Fire
- Chapter Seven: Civilization and Apocalypse
- Chapter Eight: Return of the Centaur
- Chapter Nine: Prenatal Hunger Games
- Chapter Ten: “Bad Blood”
- Chapter Eleven: Prenatal Irritation-Revulsion
- Chapter Twelve: Toxic Womb ~ Toxic World
- Chapter Thirteen: Perinatal Printouts of Generations
- Chapter Fourteen: Birth Wars ~ World Woes
- Chapter Fifteen: The Unsung Consciousness Revolution
- Chapter Sixteen: Eden Arise, Call to Centaurs
- The Great Reveal – Book 6
- Experience Is Divinity – Book 7
- Falls from Grace – Book 8
- Culture War, Class War Blog
- There are lives “when the grand vision is wanted, even if it is more painful”: What does that say about us who have reincarnated on this brink of human extinction?
- Extinction Radio (Activate Media, formerly Occupy Boston Radio) interview of Michael Adzema on extinction, activism, and the cosmic significance of our lives in these times
- “The 1% were one election away, in 2012, from installing a charter member as leader of the Western world: We start by looking at beginnings of this culture war, class war
- “We are fields overlapping, intermixing, potentially expanding, in an instant, to include all of Reality … and to have the experience of ‘God'”: The Nature of Us and God
- Sure It’s Hard and an Insane Society: But the path to bliss leads through despair; egos must be “destroyed” before new worlds can be born
- what defines us as being human. how we became separate from all other Earth Citizens…. in the Eighth Prasad from the Planetmates
- The Crisis and Opportunity of Impending Extinction: Interview with Michael Adzema, with Peter Melton.
- “when one is reversing that trance state … one goes through a shock”: The Process of Becoming the Greater Self
- “Why Not Create a Story Together That Would Thrill God Herself?” If you don’t read anything else by me, you should at least read this….
- “we are embraced by arms of Divinity … and find ourselves as fingers of God Herself….
- Cast Out of the Now, Imprisoned in Time: Planetmates explain how our agrarian "revolution" was a fall from grace... fb.me/11tpSFD4U@sillymickel 22 minutes ago
- Peaking in the Sixties: Are we better off than fifty years ago? Foolin’ the People About History... fb.me/GCxQollu@sillymickel 33 minutes ago
- Keep on Cosmic Giggling and HumanLand — Fun, New Amusement Park: Human Darkness, The Cosmic Game, and Why God Is... fb.me/6Ze4sZXru@sillymickel 38 minutes ago
- Talking Points and Chanted Misinformation: "These nonsensicals are so perfectly knitted into the blanket of that... fb.me/6ncKXZViV@sillymickel 49 minutes ago
- You simply can't keep over 2 billion people down forever. Muslims, especially women, are *starving* for the truth.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…@sillymickel 54 minutes ago
- Planetmates give us their take on humans' evolutionary "advance" to husbandry, wherein we "kidnapped" them: "It... fb.me/DeytV3ll@sillymickel 1 hour ago
- The Next Frontier in Evolution: “…the time before birth is the unknown puzzle piece in the old paradigm and the... fb.me/8UOGNSjQj@sillymickel 1 hour ago
- Reality Is a Funny God and What Realization Is: Only in the Human Form of Total Forgetfulness Can God, in Waking... fb.me/1uNyM5LqL@sillymickel 1 hour ago
- Planetmates tell us more of what they thought of their enslavement and use by humans: “We were being seen as... fb.me/6PNikkzPq@sillymickel 1 hour ago
- "Funny God" - book by Michael Adzema - is IN PRINT! "these times are the coming together of heaven and... fb.me/8VaEXOYlG@sillymickel 1 hour ago
- All praise to the courageous women of the Muslim world. Our most recent and most powerful new hope for the world.@sillymickel 1 hour ago
- The view from the edge of the abyss: Icarus is flapping and the gods are laughing at us ... we're falling and we... fb.me/72wFL5dUY@sillymickel 1 hour ago
- What Knowledge Needs … Mind and Motion ~ Being and Forgetting; We Are Stardust ... Sorta, and What... fb.me/46SkAqY24@sillymickel 2 hours ago
- RT @sillymickel: Solar Therapies…Masculine Spiritualities. Intellectualizing One’s Inner Life. Treading Buddha’s Cartography in... https://…@sillymickel 2 hours ago
- *CULTURE WAR, CLASS WAR* by Michael Adzema. PART TWO: "Class War — The Rise and Fall of 'Obvious Truths.'" Book 1... fb.me/FR2BnCD5@sillymickel 2 hours ago
- *“Feminine Repression, Control, and Shaming in Patriarchal Societies and Electra Complex as Coverup”* “In the... fb.me/2p8jC6KJh@sillymickel 2 hours ago
- “We are in a time unlike any other in the multibillion year history of this planet" ... "I would like us to be... fb.me/L2okijPX@sillymickel 2 hours ago
- *“Oh, the Things Women Do for Men…. Blessing and Enemy Ways. Becoming the Goddess, enforced “positive thinking,”... fb.me/x791n62M@sillymickel 2 hours ago
- *“Girls’ Rites of Passage, Just Put on a Happy Face” … “*the powerful energies of these rituals are hijacked and... fb.me/8Ql82DEqC@sillymickel 2 hours ago
- Our Reality Is Species-Determined: Destroying Worlds and the Relativity of Science … Culturally Constituted... fb.me/2uF9yQYk6@sillymickel 2 hours ago
- 75,979 hits