“Long live the resistance of Libyan people!” says Uruk Net on Facebook while posting the link from Uruknet.info below,
My response: Yea, we gotta fight off them hopped-up on hallucinogens, al Qaeda backed, terrorist-inspired, fluoride-saturated, airline food liking, postal service appreciating, hippie long-hair, freedom-wanting, democracy loving…er, imperialistic..protesters, students, scholars, and the Western dogs who would dare to want to save their sorry lives… er, uh… (Rosanne Rosanadanna style:) “nevermind.”
Also: wtf?! About Libya; Michael Moore & Dennis Kucinich on same side as Boehner, Putin, totalitarian China, Limbaugh, majority of Republicans? I don’t care what Boehner, Limbaugh, Cantor say… I’m getting on the other side of it from them as my FIRST instinct!Amplify’d from uruknet.info
Libyans form human shield at Gaddafi’s compound [ 76001 ] –
By Michael Georgy
March 19, 2011 TRIPOLI, March 19 (Reuters) – Thousands of Libyans packed into Muammar Gaddafi’s heavily fortified Tripoli compound on Saturday to form a human shield against possible air strikes by allied forces.
Fireworks erupted into the night sky and people fired defiant shots into the air at the compound after allied warplanes went into action in eastern Libya to stop the Libyan leader’s forces attacking the rebel-held city of Benghazi.
Libyans from all walks of life streamed into the Bab Al-Aziziyah compound, shouting slogans and holding portraits of Gaddafi. Loudspeakers boomed songs praising the leader.
“My mother and father told me that they (Western warplanes) would attack the compound so I came here to protect our leader,” said one 10-year-old boy, Mahmoud.
About 1,000 kilometres (600 miles) to the east, French fighter jets were destroying tanks and armoured vehicles to halt Gaddafi’s advance on rebel forces around their stronghold of Benghazi.
The huge Tripoli complex, which includes military barracks, was the target of a 1986 U.S. bombing of Libya. Then U.S. President Ronald Reagan said it was in retaliation for what he called Libyan complicity in the bombing of a Berlin night club.
The government took foreign reporters to the normally closed site on a rare visit to showcase people’s support for Gaddafi.
Inside the compound’s high olive-green walls, people danced to a song setting an oft-repeated phrase from a recent Gaddafi speeches — “house by house, alley by alley” — to a melody.
Nearby, a man watched the crowd from the back of a pick-up truck equipped with an anti-aircraft gun.
An image of a hand crushing an F-16 fighter was superimposed on the window of a house gutted in the 1986 attack. Men with AK-47 rifles stood nearby. Soldiers looked on from watch towers.
Gaddafi’s daughter Aisha paid an unexpected visit and stood on a vehicle as flag-waving supporters cheered her.
The gates of the compound, the heart of Gaddafi’s powerful security apparatus which is usually off-limits to the general public, were wide open, and people continued to stream into it throughout the evening.
“We are here. We are ready to die for our leader,” said Om Abdel Qadir, an Arabic language teacher. She said her six sons had all volunteered to fight for Gaddafi.
“Even if we do not have weapons, people will do everything they can to fight. You will see people on every street, pouring hot oil on the enemy.” Mahmoud el-Mansouri, a farmer, said people were angry.
“There are 5,000 tribesmen who are preparing to come here to fight with our leader. They had better not try to attack our country,” he said.
“We will open up Libya’s deserts and allow Africans to flood to Europe to blow themselves up as suicide bombers. … We are ready to attack embassies abroad.” Mustafa Abdelgadir, a 27-year-old man, added: “Everyone has weapons training and we are all prepared to fight.” (Writing by Maria Golovnina; Editing by Louise Ireland and Paul Taylor)
Apocalypse – No! Book Chapters
- Culture War, Class War – Book 1
- Apocalypse Emergency – Book 3
- Apocalypse No – Book 4
- Ch 1 Strange Days
- Ch 2 “Ain’t Born Typical”
- Ch 3 Perinatal Media
- Ch 4 – 21st Century, Its Discontents
- Ch 5 Birth Wars, World Woes
- Ch 6 Healing Crisis
- Ch 12 Through Gaia’s Eyes
- Ch 8 Derailing War, Violence
- Ch 9 Regressions in the Service of Society
- Ch 10 Cultural Rebirthing, Where Lies Hope
- Ch 11 Control vs. Surrender
- Ch 12 Atman Projects vs. Surrender Solutions
- Ch 13 Peaceful Warriors, Silly Heroes
- Ch 14 To Move the World
- Afterword: Shamans … Scapegoats
- Wounded Deer and Centaurs – Book 5
- Prologue: For Earth’s Sake, Get Real
- Chapter One: We Are a Fever
- Chapter Two: Ain’t Born Typical
- Chapter Three: Projecting the Perinatal Zeitgeist
- Chapter Four: 21st Century and Its Discontents
- Chapter Five: Prenatal Imprints of Our Unnatural Self
- Chapter Six: Prenatal Oxygen Hunger and Fire
- Chapter Seven: Civilization and Apocalypse
- Chapter Eight: Return of the Centaur
- Chapter Nine: Prenatal Hunger Games
- Chapter Ten: “Bad Blood”
- Chapter Eleven: Prenatal Irritation-Revulsion
- Chapter Twelve: Toxic Womb ~ Toxic World
- Chapter Thirteen: Perinatal Printouts of Generations
- Chapter Fourteen: Birth Wars ~ World Woes
- Chapter Fifteen: The Unsung Consciousness Revolution
- Chapter Sixteen: Eden Arise, Call to Centaurs
- The Great Reveal – Book 6
- Experience Is Divinity – Book 7
- Falls from Grace – Book 8
- Culture War, Class War Blog
- *Apocalypse NO: Apocalypse or Earth Rebirth & the Emerging Perinatal Unconscious* (2013) by Michael Adzema. (complete book, with my compliments)
- belief/religion/ritual *keep real* feeling *from happening*. They also keep truth from happening. They keep spontaneity and authenticity from happening. Therefore, when religion breaks down, all truth is liable to break loose.
- “your position on the abortion issue is the closest thing to a military uniform indicating on which side of the culture war you have enlisted” and what generation you are most likely from: Sixties & Millennial Generations Versus Gen X, and WWII and Fifties Gens
- the opposite of insanity is not normality … at all! The only sane response in an apocalypse emergency — a situation analogous to one’s house on fire — is activism!”
- We learned, early in our lives, the world could not be relied on. We began an ever-increasing mistrust of it, which manifested, critically, in our relation to Nature. Control came in to fill the gap of mistrust that lay between need and satisfaction.
- the Universe has already experienced such apocalypse, now just a red planet…. It was much more fun, filled with life, creative divine noises, and manic whacky Chaplinesque movements, sounds, color, laughter… Instead,why not a hero’s tale, billions of heroes…
- Republicans’ intention is to cobble the ordinary person’s power to get out from under the inexorable increase in their clearly felt suffering as the years go by. For this suffering and the helplessness about it is crucial to the directors’ success.
- And so it began, with the blissful knowledge of Unity with All That Is turning psychotically into “I AM the Unity, I am all that is.” So it went. I don’t know why. But then there is that thing about it all being about greater wisdom…
- People *Are* Dying from Oxygen Deprivation … even the minute changes in our global atmosphere on the whole are having pervasive and dire consequences…
- this idea of getting more power at the cost of others’ suffering — whether a “beast,” an enemy, a slave, a prisoner of war … or one’s own son — is rooted deeply in our cultural practices from the times of early civilization.
- CHAPTER 5 THE KING WON’T DIE—AN ABORTED CHANGING OF THE GUARD sillymickel.blogspot.com/2017/10/cultur… #FBR #resist #Republicans… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…@sillymickel 45 minutes ago
- Because of this reduction in the supply of nutrients to the fetus, the arc of growth, at the end of gestation, flat… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…@sillymickel 45 minutes ago
- *Blatant “Sickness” Related to Being Real*…The contrary is also true: When there does not exist that total & comple… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…@sillymickel 1 hour ago
- I believe deMause is wrong about prehistory & what primal peoples were like & the kind of child-caring they engaged… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…@sillymickel 1 hour ago
- repression of these 60s views, been channeled into & reduced to a fight over a woman’s right to choose, i.e., the a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…@sillymickel 1 hour ago
- RT @sillymickel: People will grow up to the limits of their fears...& to the limits of their strength In spiritual rebirth, & life in gener…@sillymickel 6 hours ago
- RT @sillymickel: Planetmates reveal coerced labor, specialization and assembly lines, Marxism and surplus value, industrialization "Humans…@sillymickel 6 hours ago
- RT @sillymickel: the societal analogue to BPM IV, or actually being born, is a war’s end. It is no coincidence that in triumph or peace, t…@sillymickel 6 hours ago
- RT @sillymickel: Psychedelic Research & Deep Experiential Psychotherapy Bring New Revelations on the Validity of Spiritual Experience Pri…@sillymickel 6 hours ago
- RT @sillymickel: It is no coincidence that in triumph or peace, the two-finger peace symbol is used. What better way to signal we have come…@sillymickel 6 hours ago
- yes, do that & thank you. twitter.com/anofiscal/stat…@sillymickel 7 hours ago
- RT @sillymickel: If you care about your children, you’ll “man up,” “woman up,” “cowboy up,” whatever … anything but cover up … & face the h…@sillymickel 7 hours ago
- 7/8 @SpeakerPelosi If Trump not impeached (meaning the ongoing investigation played out on tv screens for mos.) he… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…@sillymickel 7 hours ago
- RT @mmpadellan: Hey Tweeps! #TheInvestigation is streaming RIGHT NOW. I'm watching this star-studded performance of the Mueller report, wi…@sillymickel 7 hours ago
- RT @PalmerReport: Donald Trump is murdering immigrant children, and if you refuse to acknowledge this, go fuck yourself.@sillymickel 7 hours ago
- RT @brycetache: When will Dems stop mildly threatening subpoenas, threatening contempt, threatening to do something, maybe, who knows, depe…@sillymickel 7 hours ago
- RT @AOC: Reminder: Caging kids is a for-profit enterprise, & the people who profit off camps finance the political campaigns of those who l…@sillymickel 7 hours ago
- RT @sillymickel: the two-finger peace symbol signals we have come from constriction into openness, viz., through the vise of a mother’s cer…@sillymickel 7 hours ago
- RT @CjDlll: @sillymickel The present level of US Govt. both Dems & Reps give cause for concern, all these people, most of whom are rich, ar…@sillymickel 7 hours ago
- 80,241 hits